Dark Sinnerz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire

4 posters

Go down

The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire  Empty The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire

Post by LightWalker Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:27 pm

I am also a Family man with a small 2yr old boy that likes to get into trouble. This means I am on primarily at night and may have to go at a moments notice. My weekends are usually all tied up, but weeknights and some weekdays I am usually around. I live in the USA in Colorado. I love the mountains and try to be outside as much as I can. With this said during the warmer months and a few times in the cold months I tend to go backpacking or camping where there is no phone reception. When I am on I will be more than happy to help those in need just give me a shout and ill see what I can do.

LightWalker

Back to top Go down

The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire  Empty Re: The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire

Post by Exodus Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:27 am

Thats y they need offline mode Razz

Exodus

Back to top Go down

The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire  Empty Re: The life of LightWalker Wizard Extraordinaire

Post by Clarkos Tue Oct 29, 2013 4:02 pm

Welcome Light! Yeah Ex, we could use an AFK mode for sure.
Clarkos
Clarkos
Admin

https://darksinnerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Truk2026 Wed Oct 30, 2013 8:20 am

Hi light!! Good to see another Sinnęrz made their way here!!

Truk2026

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down