Im sick!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Im sick!!!

Post by Exodus on Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Of u guys not coming to guild war i dont like losing but if we lost with everyone in our guild at least ik we tried i thank all who come im the 5-9 ones out if 51!!! >.< im srry but im not going to gw unless we have at least a quarter of our guilf

Exodus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Im sick!!!

Post by Clarkos on Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:46 pm

I wonder how many people are in the guild..not including alts, cause you know we don't have 51 actual players. Also, these guild wars are every day yeah? So I've been saying let's pick a night (start with one night a week) and see who can make it. No ones gonna show if it happens everyday with people coming and going. Trust me, I've been in different guilds for MANY years now (longer than you and others in the guild are old) and the ONLY way to get people to show up is to set ONE day (to start), market it in the guild message of the day, and remind people in chat. Then, once we do well, people will see that it's fun and will set their calendars for the following week. It'll catch on...you gotta be patient. If you build it, they will come. Also, it's hurting the guild to NOT post the forums link in the GMotD. Just sayin.
Clarkos
Admin

View user profile http://darksinnerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Clarkos on Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:13 pm

Also, in my experience of working with groups, you have to understand that most people aren't as passionate about the guild you are. It doesn't mean they're bad people or even bad guild members. It just means you have to adjust your expectations to suit the play of the guild. If people don't show, it's not personal. I'm pretty sure you know that but just throwin it out there anyway. Keep it simple and throw out information as easy as possible.
Clarkos
Admin

View user profile http://darksinnerz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus on Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:08 am

Hmmnhnn il take adjustmets .....

Exodus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Truk2026 on Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:21 pm

Not to mention our lives outside the game. Like me for example, when I'm on the road I play a lot. When I'm home, it's family time and I log in to do my donations at least. We are also represented worldwide. The other night we had Canada, US, Italy, Sweden, and Australia. So time zones can play a factor too. Clark n I want to see our guild successful like you do Ryan, but just have some patience. Our members will catch on!

Truk2026

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Exodus on Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:26 pm

Very well

Exodus

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content